How to take care of your Bukvy
Leather is a living material and it needs to be treated with love. All Bukvy products are made of European high quality calf leather and suede. They will age nicely as long as you take good care of them, especially suede needs some extra attention. Also remember that dark leather might discolor.
1. A tip to keep in mind: before spraying, we strongly recommend brushing with a suede brush before and after you spray your Bukvy.
2. Seal your Bukvy. Apply a waterproofing spray to protect it from stains and water. It will help repel dirt and stop stains before they start.
3. Never clean suede with water! This might affect both color and texture.
4. You need to treat your Bukvy every couple months for it to age beautifully.
5. There are many advice on how to remove stains from leather and suede but we highly recommend that you bring your Bukvy to a professional if it gets badly stained.