Leather is a living material and must be treated with love. All Bukvy items are made from high quality European leather and suede. They will age beautifully as long as you take good care of them, suede in particular needs a little extra attention. Also keep in mind that dark leather can discolor.
Our best tips for leather care:
1. a tip to remember: We highly recommend brushing your Bukvy with a suede brush before and after spraying.
2. seal your Bukvy. Apply a waterproofing spray to protect it from stains and water. It will help repel dirt and prevent stains before they happen.
3. never clean suede with water! This could affect both the color and the texture.
4. you need to treat your Bukvy every few months so that it ages beautifully.
5. there is a lot of advice on how to remove stains from leather and suede, but we strongly recommend that you take your Bukvy to a professional if it is very dirty.